Friday, July 19, 2013

Time for another round!

Yet another round of photos to highlight my adventures in Japan. Today was a bit of a trial, but I managed some neat shots and captured the life. Let's get started!


1.) Here we have some highly cared for bushes, with a high rise apartment in the background. I really like the distant immensity I felt from this building.

2.) I wanted to capture both beautiful flowers with a focus on the hydrangeas in the background. There is also a feeling of tightness as many of the streets here seem to follow a narrow approach.

3.) Another beautiful bit of flowers just outside someone's house. Just hanging out. I had to get out despite my feeling under the weather today because of that sky.

4.) A wall of ivy. It was full of bees. Thankfully not giant hornets, but it is a beautiful wall of ivy. Again someone's house.

5.) I was able to snap a quick shot of this interesting tree, from a fun angle. It was a "luck" shot, but I still enjoy it. Another house with well designed plant action.

6.) A reverse photo of the tiger lilies (?) and hydrangeas above. The ivy was much larger but I want to showcase the lighting and the bush/tree in the background. This was just outside someone's garage.

7.) Looking down an alleyway off in the distance, the majestic clouds rising high into the sky. Is that a park in the distance, is it my apartment? It's another angle of a narrow street.

8.) Panaoramic view of a grocery store parking lot, full of the little box cars and other neat cars of Japan. I want to catch the clouds rolling just over the mountains in the distance. It was rather glorious.

9.) Tenkokuji temple off in the background. With many a green tree, and neat mirror in the street to show oncoming traffic. This is from another angle of the picture above. The clouds look more threatening here, but it was a blue and sunny day.

10.) Two high-rise apartments that are on the same street, but have a good bit of spacing between them. They look almost identically built.

11.) A large tree in the meadow? I felt this tree really captured the feeling of the day. Sitting in a field under the comforting shade of a summer tree, while a gentle breeze blows through the grass. So now you can see why I wanted to get out today.

Thanks for watching the sky with me. Just some local sights, on my stumble out and about. Much love to you, and we'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment