Sunday, July 7, 2013

Back to the Future: Is it the bearings?

There is sand everywhere! It's never ending. Hopefully soon I'll be able to have some airfreshners and use my bathroom to keep my shoes from exploding before I can afford new ones. Some interesting thoughts from the weekend: People who live in different countries and rent/stay in motels or hotels, buy food/basic supplies to sustain themselves, and pay any amount of taxes (at all) are putting money back into the economy. 
1.) A place that was called Mangasoko it was FULL of crazy nerdy stuff. I bought a cheap pillow. Saw a bunch of stuff that could've been neat, but not really what I'm looking for now.



2.) I have no idea what this place is, other than a store near the konbini we stopped at on the way back from mangasoko.


3.) Floral arrangements outside my apartment, that line Humming road.



4.) Strawberry seat covers and tons of bikes!!


5.) An apartment building where there lives an awesome guy! He's got big muscles.


6.) I have no idea what I was going for in this shot...my camera doesn't like trying to take photos at night, but I feel this is still a pretty neat shot.

7.) A park near my place. Concrete and nature have never mixed better.


So there you go, another round, another dollar. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment