Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday's Pleasures

A simple call can forever be seen throughout the day. The day of our mind, or the day of this time. It's really a simple thought.
This magical breath seen throughout the midnight sky. A hundred miles above, and below, breathing fire into life. This cannot be unseen.
Flash now, to a time in forward space. A whimsical adventure brought forth by our needs, by our child mind. This is youth.
A wind swept, free landscape never blinks with a closed eye. A land filled with mysteries and origins deep within history. To be settled by a domino.
I'm free to discuss this discourse, but not in displeasure though it might arise. It is in happiness that I now speak. Speak forth and let fly the winds of change.
The winds of change you say? The winds of destiny call forth and beckon those who dare to seek them. A man in a fedora. The man in this coat.

Who are you? I am the man, I am the you; The other you. The other me? Strange, because I only know me. That is why you see me now. Because together we can be the true you. The best you have to offer. That frantic creative energy giving focus to the masterpieces. The ear can claim a plethora of symphonies. Those eyes narrow their aim to the pristine and pure subject. A golden fleece.
Thank you, but I am me. Those are the dreams I seek. I call out to you and we can work together, we can work it out. Proving all of what you're saying, and so much more. Flying high through the sky because I am me, as you are me, and really there's no walrus about it. I am an egg, the chicken, and the cosmos all contained into one, and the one to many. This power bends itself around and around. Spinning forever and ever without end. That's where the me lies. On the surface. That facade you see. That demeanor. It is a me. The man in the fedora, is me too. But I am only he. The me, without doubt, and you are perfect. Feel this ego, this bliss, the fortuitous luck and know we all are the single shining gem. Forever, and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment