Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Call Me:


A sweet pink dressing. 
With sparkles and frills dancing. 
Soft delicate kiss. 
These are those times that I can recall, a thoughtful gesture done without a thought. With ease and generosity, a grace that is unparalleled in the world.
Are these glasses I am wearing, or simply how we see the phases of life? The circle of life. Can you see it, a whole new world? Don't you dare close your eyes. I breath to be apart of your world, but can you paint with all the sounds of nature? I don't own this land beneath my feet.
Here's the thing, the truly honest thing: If it goes without knowing, you can speak this unwritten rule. If it goes without showing, you can play to this unspoken rule. I will sing to you in praise. I will dance to you in a stylish prose. Only to return, front and center. My pose is unknowingly open, my arms outstretched, and I cast a look forward into the summer's eve. The eve turns to fall, and the leaves drift into the ocean breeze. A New Zealand mist. It will be forever, and ever, watching. This is the gull's heart, screeching into the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment