Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to the Future: Super Time New Post~!

Another round, another time. This was another wonderful day and was quite hot. I visited a nearby city called Yuri-Honjo and a good time was had by all. So without further ado:



1.) I do not need to sit and breath for life is all around and sustains me.

2.) On top a hill a solitary block awaits a simple pilgrimage. I do not need to weep.

3.) Looking out over the courtyard, I hear my faithful subjects cheer!

4.) They are eagerly swept to my right by their passions and love for me.

5.) The weary traveler can easily enter to my courtyard. I bid them no malice.

6.) A rock beckons from the wild.

7.) This ring! How could it be?! A fae in the land to the east?!

8.) This kami nods gracefully towards their abode. I sit with unease.

9.) Do not enter, unless you pay the toll.

10.) The power within the gem.

11.) Another home for another time. I call to the spirit!

12.) A WILD PHOTOGRAPHER APPEARS!

13.) A grove set in the wild. A single rock takes its place among the chosen.

14.) I appear not for wanting.

15.) The wild jungle stretches upward not to be confined by mere man-made cages!

16.) The kami they call to me. It's almost as if I've entered their land..is this my very own かみかっくし?

17.) And now for something different...

18.) The city tries to escape this grasp of life, but to no avail! It's all the eye can see. 

19.) A former home and a former life.

20.) A simple park.

21.) The monsters come to life, are these the kaiju?

22.) And now our time is at hand. To descend back into our lives. Thank you かみ!

23.) A quiet reprieve.

24.) Another entrance to a new world?

25.) Behold, the MOON!

26.) Behold! This ocean critter!

27.) Expand!

28.) Ever outward, only facing the evil from the outer reaches!

29.) The power of life, and the power of man working in harmony.

30.) Protect me, oh mighty concrete kami..

31.) The sun, sets, and the gull takes its leave.

32.) A pair in familiar company.

33.) The artist shall remain unknown.

34.) Our time ends near. Tranquil blessing.

35.) Goodbye fair sea wall. Keep my dreams safe.

36.) THE Na-me Ha-ge and Kan-To leave their impact, huzzah!


So that's it for now. Another exciting adventure here in Japan. The pictures will be changing to a myriad of colors soon. I'm excited. I know you are! Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment