Thursday, October 24, 2013

Going Forward into the Future

A change in the title for the picture posts, but the format will stay similar with only minor variations each time. Please enjoy with music!

Sha-Blamo:

Though the winds may change
My spearmint grows ever fruitful
Now is the time, reap.


The ground offers peace.
Soon will the ice and snow mark
Then shall we go skate?



A perch offers views.
Grass and hills roll freely deep.
Here Dragon I see.







Deep within Magic
There lies a secret creature
His name, Totoro.





Again I am lost.
This deep and towering view
Leaves me out of sight.








My sleeves need drying
The autumn breeze calls out and
Whispers: Soon the Frost.




Two hundred years past
Lay a king, once and future
Now grassy hills reign




Hope you enjoyed the short haiku, and picture run! I will try to answer any BURNING questions you might have,

No comments:

Post a Comment