Monday, August 19, 2013

Delicate Fruit

A pomegranate, so fair, the seeds keep calling me to their sweet embers of life, reaching out for an embrace. An embrace that fills me with comfort.
A peach, so juicy, breathes new life into me. This strength I find within, and without grows. Growing stronger and stronger!
These strawberries grow effervescently and quickly, could it be the dripping feelings of my heart? Explosion!
A dew covered blueberry dangles effortlessly over my tongue, now I sense this delicious flavor, so fresh.
This pomegranate fills my mouth with untold flavors! An united front joining forces to bring warmth to my tummy.
Warmth that spreads outward, and inward. Multiplying endlessly, relaxing the very fibers of my being.
What is this warmth? I'm finding happiness and joy. This brilliant light shining out into an endless void finding its reflection infinitely. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment