Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Sweat:

Temperatures rise.
So does my body,
Each day.

On some days,
I rise later.
Finding the sun to be gone.

As if a gnome has come,
And gone.
My gardens will need tending.

Can you tend?
Can you mend?
If not, I will have to bend.

Stranger things have occurred,
And I no doubt have been faced with these oddities.
Alas, it is as it is.

I pray that the pox does not come.
Will we be able to repair and survive?
Is survival just living, or living as if there is no tomorrow?

Let's live for now,
And look for tomorrow.
In a search that is bound to us.

I will Quest to find my own dodge.
A Dodge that could be completed if undertaking a simple quest.
Will "London Calling" be the final undoing?

Only if we clash.
Otherwise an adventure to our final destination:
Amsterdam, party ahoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment