Saturday, November 2, 2013

Better feelings and utopia


Another treat and short pause on the next chapter of Requiem's Run. My apologies dear friends. It'll be out within the week. With an additional treat. I look forward to our many adventures together and hope you can enjoy this little break.


Shall we dream of a better tomorrow?

A way for all of us to enjoy the sunlight.
Warmth, nourishment, and safety.
These are not vast milestones of a far away land.
Nor is the ability to provide for those in need.
An education.

A healthy life.




Yet here we stand.

So far removed from some of these goals.

I am a lucky individual.
Or is it blessed.

Something in between?





This golden wing of prosperity and encouragement.

 I still feel like someone is watching.
But this time.
It's not bad.
It may very well be good.
I aim to be better? 


This is not a request.
Nor a tacit agreement.
This is the ever changing new beginning.
A constant level up.
For I am the Mage.
The Warrior.
And the Healer.
Without any doubt, I am a light in the dark.


This is the path we choose.
Filled with bumps and bruises.
Laughter and tears.
I am enjoying this ride.
When I look to my side, I can only smile.
For there is a fellow passenger.
I hope you're enjoying it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment