Monday, September 3, 2012

Emasculating presents

The gift of this wheel of life is meeting the many teachers that are available. Some of their lessons are harder to see while in the moment than others, but they teach us invaluable lessons about life and ourselves. I sincerely thank those many teachers in my life. From the ones that have challenged my perception to the ones who have greatly comforted me and vastly expanded my knowledge. It is a wild ride.
We ride on a roller coaster at many times with endless loops, twist, and turns. There are those times when the ride levels out and it's smooth sailing, and there are times where it feels like a hill takes forever to climb. Where there is a hill, there is an exhilarating drop off that accompanies it. I, we, must have patience and persevere. For it is a temporary moment in the presence of the present. Just wake me up, before you go, go. I've got the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment