Tuesday, August 21, 2012

------------------------------------

National conference:
If a signpost sitting in the middle of a darkened forest suddenly lights up, do you ignore it, or follow it's guidance?
Or perhaps in the middle of a well lit city, would you follow?
A divergence presents itself and forever does it seem that a choice will directly result in something endless.
When in reality it is far more likely to end. Perhaps in days, weeks, months, or even years. The conclusion generally is the same. The story can differ, but the conclusion always comes. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. Or perhaps you prefer Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring?
Turn turn turn, in a circular motion we shall spin. To continue onward, and upward like a bird. I shall run free, I shall run, I shall swim, and I will tender to this growth of self. This burgeoning butterfly emerging from its cocoon, or is it a larvae entering into the next stage. Strangely I see it as both. I shall rise, deshi basara, deshi basara.

No comments:

Post a Comment