Sunday, July 22, 2012

Remembering

A lot of good times.
A diamond of insight.
A clarity of pronounced beauty.
A single strand of infinite possibilities.

This will not quite reach.
There must be another way.
To do what is needed to be done.
Till the end is near and complete.
The challenge will continue onward.

Earnest in my delightful way of living.
Very amazed at this reception that comes sooner.
A little can be many.
I'm sure things will be going and off.
I can be confident that I will go woof woof woof.
I will only move forward while maintaining what I have.
I can only be sure of a pan.

Do you see, do you understand?
Another biscuit is in the works.
Only the dog may partake.
For the clock reads 3 am.
Alarm, alarm, alarm.
I am ready for this gentle sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment