Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Burning Brighter

Like a blue inked pen, I'll be the salute till tomorrow.
I don't like the look you've given me, but I'll endure.
Instead you should be wary of the path you've chosen.

If it's like this and I'll never understand.
Watching the words travel backward, when they're simply moving normally.
I may not understand, but doesn't mean I can't move forward.

Take it and run with it.
If you don't you might miss the jump.
Run now, girl, run now, boy.

I'm going to rock this perch.
Leave you left in stardust.
How come we're only honest in the open?

I'm going to be honest with you.
I don't want to grab your beer.
I only want a simply drink of water.

Need to level this song out.
I'm going to move out into the stratosphere.
Play me a beat.

Make your move.

No comments:

Post a Comment