Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hypocrisy

I shall take a sharp breath inward and release it to be free. Each day is a step into a learning process and wields fantastical bridges capable of challenging our very souls. Yet despite these motives I find it unclear to remain in the past while never forgetting the past. You are my creator, but have no bearing on my now.

I am feeling pressured to face these circumstances that lie all around me. In every direction I look I come back to the same realization. A realization of doubt, but finding a building strength. This growing focus is ample and capable of tearing down nations. Look to our strengths and build as a team to cover the weaknesses. I find no fault in this rain and am nearly blinded by this lightning. My time has been broken down by segments. First block is rising to May. Then the second block is to June 8th. Followed by the middle of August, and lastly culminating in the third weekend of November. These are exciting times, neh?

No comments:

Post a Comment