Friday, December 9, 2011

Sensei

I owe them my gratitude, sincerity and thanks.

In fact, I owe the many people in my life the same tip of the hat, but I give a dedicated nod and hearty handshake to my sensei. These wonderful people include (but are not limited too and in no particular order):

Kamikuma-sensei (Dr. Richey)
Kuma-sensei (Dr. Foster)
Lion Bodhisattva-sensei (Dr. Bates)
Kawaguchi-sensei (Keiko Kawaguchi)
Patton-sensei (Nobuko Patton)
Woodie-sensei (Stephanie Woodie)
The wonderful professors at Kyushu University (Pollack-sensei, Imai-sensei, Lee-sensei, Hachiya-sensei, and the many Japanese language-sensei)
My life teachers (who are numerous and many, but I think a special shout out can go to Pastor (Minister? I can never remember which is which)) Elizabeth Peterson

Someone will likely feel left out. Just so you know there are many more, many more (and to name a few): Obasan, HoTuS, Mori-sama (he is truly a demon of cool), Momo-chan, James and Randi West, Patrick West, The Wisemans, Courtney Davis, Wilford Wiseman and Ruth Davis Wiseman, Derek Murchie, Sean Lum, James Livengood, Daniel West (one of my greatest heroes), McGuire (Macguire)-sensei, Tiger Hatch, a many great loves, many family members, and many friends (some lost and some found). Like I said there are those that are not listed, but not forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment