Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am the Walrus

Hit songs: Coo Coo Cachoo, or is it Koo Koo Kachoo.
I've never been more sure,
Of not knowing.
We live in an endless love of hedonism.
Celebrate this love.
Rejoice and refill your cup!

I sweep the morals under the rugs.
I'll keep the populace in check.
Mr. Smith is that you?
I've talked about dog biscuits,
In the past you could find what you wanted, but didn't know anymore than now.
Yet we do, don't we?
The eggs are delicious, but they want their cashews back.
That pancake (over there) told me to tell you so.

If the world can be condensed.
It will be done.
It has already been done.
We each struggle in our own ways.
I'm in a blissful state.
That's all you see.
Maybe you want to see the other side.
Maybe that's all you want to see.
I say it's time.
Don't you know the plan?
Mr. Mao is that you?
I don't want to be counted out/in.

We the liminal beings.
Love this ethereal state of existence.
Jesus says hello and good day.
Did you know I love you.
Never did see that one coming.
Thumbs up Lum, thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment